Don't miss this chance to own a piece of one of the last remaining undeveloped Central Florida oak hammocks!
24+ Acre Parcel
This rare piece of Florida history has been in the same family for over a century. Gorgeous prime waterfront property includes two parcels total, sold together.
- 24+ acres (2 parcels) zoned high and dry (not wetland) lakefront property.
- Shoreline on the south shore of Lake Dias.
- A-1 zoning allows for building a single home and protects its use for agricultural pursuits such as forestry, horses, cattle and citrus.
- Forested and trees range from huge slash pines to sand live oaks.
- Parcel slopes upward from 35 feet above sea level at the south shore of Lake Dias to 70 feet above sea level.
- The relief of the parcel is rare in Florida and offers stunning possibilities for views and landscaping.
- The parcel is in an area protected from dense development.
- The slope of the parcel and its location on the south shore of a body of water give it increased freeze protection.
- Heart Island Conservation Area, Lake Woodruff National Wildlife Refuge and DeLeon Springs State Park are nearby natural amenities.
- The parcel has quick access to charming DeLand, the Volusia County Seat and home of Stetson University.
- The County of Volusia is famous for its beaches, the most beautiful sections of the St. Johns River, and easy access to the greater Orlando area.
Lake Dias is a gorgeous, minimally developed 725-acre lake ideal for fishing, boating, water sports, or just enjoying the scenery. Lake dimensions and tradition allow fly-in access. Wildlife abounds and A-1 zoning is friendly toward taxes but also allows for residential development and horses.
If you are seeking privacy, direct water frontage, and a rare natural setting to build your dream home, then consider owning in one of the very few protected upland areas, beautifully situated on one of Central Florida's largest undeveloped lake settings.
Contact Mike Today
For more information about this amazing property, please contact Mike Derenthal at:
(321) 662-8014 - Cell
Send an Email >>
Stunning and Unique Acreage
725-Acre Lake with Views and Fly-In Access
Ideal for Fishing, Boating, Water Sports